Finding a fat burner that lives up to its promises is hard work, especially if it’s been a while since you’ve taken supplements.
Not to mention… if you’ve been following a steady diet and exercise routine, but you’re not seeing results it can become frustrating, sound familiar guys?
“Why am I not losing weight?”
I get this question a lot at fat burners, and it’s quite simple really. It means your metabolism isn’t running efficiently enough to burn calories.
“But how do I fix my broken metabolism?”
If you’ve tried everything, from calorie restrict dieting, and exercising first thing in the morning like Rocky Balboa, and you’re still not losing the weight – it’s moments like these that fat burners come in real handy.
Since the early days of supplement manufacture – I can tell you that a lot has changed!
They’ve become more sophisticated. They’ve been tested by professional athletes, based on scientific studies, and for some people, they’re the only way they can perform sports at professional standards with low body fat levels.
A good fat burner will help you:
- Get rid of excess body fat naturally
- Improve energy levels
- Boost motivation and willpower
- Reduce desire to snack
Okay guys enough small talk, in this review we’ll be looking at Beyond Raw Burn MF – let’s get into it!
When it comes to finding a true and tested fat burner, it all boils down to the quality of the ingredients that matters the most.
In this Beyond Raw Burn MF Review, we’ll check if it’s any good at improving your fat loss, metabolism, and curbing sugar cravings among others.
Here’s a quick summary for anyone who doesn’t like to tread through long reviews!
Beyond Raw Burn MF Simplified
- Priced $49.99 per bottle (30 servings)
- Includes a few well-researched nutrients for energy and focus.
- Missing key ingredients for thermogenesis and appetite suppression – including Glucomannan, green tea extract, and chromium.
- Contains 300mg of caffeine per serving which equals 3 strong cups of coffee
- Burn MF felt more like a hardcore pre-workout than anything else – the addition of Bacopa makes for a great mental pick-me-up, but the crash and other side effects experienced weren’t worth the sub-par fat loss effects.
What do we use?
About Beyond Raw Burn MF
Beyond Raw is a reputable brand that’s decided to take on the extremely competitive world of fat burners with its recent release of Burn MF, a stimulant-packed fat burner.
Much like other Beyond Raw products, Burn MF is filled with patented ingredients, which include everything from basic vitamins to herbal extracts.
- These ingredients are formulated to target your weight loss from different angles. Including mental focus, energy, thermogenesis, and food cravings.
Each bottle of Burn MF contains 90 capsules, lasting you a month if you take the recommended 3 capsules per day.
The most curious thing about Burn MF? Unlike most fat burners, its primary focus isn’t on burning fat – but also on:
- Enhancing your mental energy
- Boosting focus
- Helping you stay on track with your diet and avoid cravings
Sounds good! However, we’re interested if Burn MF had to sacrifice some important fat-burning ingredients in order to make way for these energy and mood-boosting herbs.
Let’s have a closer look.
How to use Beyond Raw Burn MF
The dosage instructions for Beyond Raw Burn MF are as follows:
- 3 capsules daily with or without food.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day
- Never take close to bedtime as it has high amounts of caffeine
Beyond Raw Burn MF ingredients
- Niacin – A basic yet foundational B vitamin for health and wellness. According to Examine, users should be careful when supplementing this ingredient, as it can ironically increase insulin resistance, leading to faster weight gain.
- Silician Red Orange Extract – Provides a powerful punch of antioxidants which can trigger your metabolism to burn more calories.
- OptiNOS Proprietary Blend – This blend contains ingredients like curcuma and others that have been shown to boost blood flow throughout the body. Doesn’t help with weight loss directly.
- Caffeine Blend – This is a blend of caffeine anhydrous and targeted release caffeine from coffee robusta seeds, which provides cleaner energy. Still, 300mg of caffeine per serving is a lot if you can’t tolerate aggressive amounts.
- L-Theanine (Suntheanine®) – Found in some teas and mushrooms, L-Theanine helps smoothen the jitters and other negative side effects of high doses of caffeine.
- Capsimax® – Finally, a proper weight loss ingredient! This can actually directly impact your metabolic rate, leading to faster calorie burn. (see a study on cayenne pepper)
- Methylliberine – Methylliberine is a chemical found in coffee beans, cocoa, and other herbs. It can raise your mental energy, but it’s not studied enough to be considered an effective weight loss aid.
- Piperine – Also known as black pepper extract, it helps to improve digestion of other ingredients in Beyond Raw Burn MF formula.
- Huperzine A – This is a plant compound. Although it has no direct weight loss effects, Huperzine A can affect your focus which will help you stay on track mentally.
Our Thoughts on the Ingredients
Many unusual choices in there.
We like that Burn MF is different from your typical fat burner, in the sense that it uses mood-enhancing ingredients that can increase your mental willpower.
But it’s omitted some of the best appetite suppressants and thermogenics to make way for these nootropic herbs. As a result, Burn MF isn’t the best formula around if you’re looking to avoid food cravings.
Since it’s a relatively new product, not many reviews have been written on Beyond Raw MF at the time of writing this. On GNC it currently has two 5-star reviews, one 3-star review, and one 1-star review.
Andrew K. said; “Works great (I’m not a scientist so my evaluation is purely anecdotal evidence) but it’s too expensive compared to other similar products. I spaced the three pill serving throughout the day (1 per major meal) so that I wasn’t dumping an insane amount of caffeine into my system.”
Nicki2Fit had a great experience and didn’t seem to get any side effects from the high dose of caffeine. She said; “Even though there is a lot of caffeine, I never feel jittery and I take all 3 in the morning on an empty stomach first thing in the am before I workout.”
Joe C. wrote: “too strong for the common user, lack of zen focus. Don’t take this stuff, unless you really want to have a bad day. Sure, it gives you the drive, but it comes with great angst that things aren’t going your way. Waste of money. Unless you’re legally fighting a battle.”
Side Effects of Beyond Raw Burn MF
Beyond Raw Burn MF uses high-quality patented ingredients, and except for the caffeine, the dosages of its ingredients are spot on.
If you tend to get jitters or crash after high amounts of caffeine, then we’d suggest exercising caution when taking Burn MF!
Some of the side effects Beyond Raw Burn MF can cause if you’re intolerant to high doses of caffeine include:
- Mood swings
- Energy crashes
- High blood pressure
- Heart palpitations
Pros and Cons of Beyond Raw Burn MF
Beyond Raw Burn MF offers a few benefits that aren’t typical of fat burners. These include improved memory and mental clarity, as well as increased muscle pumps.
It does have to sacrifice some of its fat-burning ingredients to achieve that, which results in a more balanced fat burner. Some would say, a jack of all trades, master of none.
- Uses high dose of caffeine to keep your energy levels topped up
- Silician Red Orange Extract has metabolism-boosting antioxidants
- Cayenne Chili Pepper is excellent for calorie burning
- Contains a lot of mood boosters to help with the mental aspect of dieting
- Costly – $49 per month’s supply
- Missing Green Tea Extract, Chromium, and an appetite suppressant
- Not as effective as some other options in the ‘fat-burning’ department
Final Thoughts on Beyond Raw Burn MF
Beyond Raw Burn MF is a good supplement. We wouldn’t say it’s the best, because it’s missing so many of the best natural ingredients, but it does offer something unique to the fat burner market, which is improved focus and energy.
It’s a more balanced product that doesn’t focus too much on directly burning fat, but instead giving you the mental boost so you can stay on track with your diet and avoid snacking.
The ingredient quality is top-notch, there are no unnecessary fillers or harmful junk. If you don’t mind the aggressive dose of caffeine (300mg), and the price that puts it on par with the market leading fat burner supplements ($49 per bottle), Beyond Raw Burn MF is worth checking out.
For the current highest rated fat burners, follow this link: https://quincandy.com/best-fat-burner-supplements/
We’ve also reviewed: Beyond Raw Chemistry Labs L-Carnitine