We’ve all heard it time and time again – losing weight takes hard work, patience, and above all, discipline.
As annoying as it is, it’s true. There’s no way around a good diet and regular exercise.
Losing fat is extremely challenging, but I think that for most people (including myself back in the day), the hardest part is not eating the foods we shouldn’t be eating. I struggled with weight loss mainly because I couldn’t keep my calories below my daily limit.
Yes, fat burners do work but they can’t magically keep you lean if you consume it all back.
Luckily, a lot of fat burners nowadays use a combination of ingredients that target weight loss from multiple angles – not just promoting metabolic fat burning, but also increasing satiety so small snacks are less likely to turn to unhealthy binges.
A good fat burner will help you:
- Get rid of excess body fat naturally
- Improve energy levels
- Boost motivation and willpower
- Reduce desire to snack
But like with all supplements, there’s a lot of crap out there in the fat burner market. Tons of caffeine-stuffed pills that do nothing but leave you depressed and jittery.
So, how do you tell a good from the bad?
We’ve done the hard work for you today, inspecting, analyzing and testing Beyond Raw Burn MF to see what it can do in terms of boosting energy levels, increasing motivation, suppressing appetite, and most importantly, direct fat burning and metabolic enhancement.
Beyond Raw Burn MF Review At a Glance
Quin, Mia, and Gabriel have trialed Beyond Raw Burn MF for 3 weeks following the same routine as usual – resistance training 3x per week, 1 HIIT sprint day on the weekend, and a paleo diet with an emphasis on lean meats and low GI carbs. Naturally, we slipped here and there but our regimen was on point most days.
Our team has also analyzed Burn MF’s formula and checked what the studies have to say about its ingredients.
On the whole, Burn MF is a decent supplement that gave us lots of energy but didn’t blow us away in terms of fat loss. The final score ended up being 3/5 stars.
Here are the key points you should know about Burn MF by Beyond Raw:
- Priced $49.99 per bottle (30 servings)
- Includes a few well-researched nutrients for energy and focus.
- Missing key ingredients for thermogenesis and appetite suppression – including Glucomannan, green tea extract, and chromium.
- Contains 300mg of caffeine per serving which equals 3 strong cups of coffee
- Burn MF felt more like a hardcore pre-workout than a fat burner – the addition of Bacopa makes for a great mental pick-me-up, but the jitters we experienced weren’t worth the sub-par results.
What do we use?
About Beyond Raw Burn MF
Beyond Raw is a reputable brand that’s decided to take on the extremely competitive world of fat burners with its recent release of Burn MF, a stimulant-packed fat burner.
Much like other Beyond Raw products, Burn MF is filled with patented ingredients, which include everything from basic vitamins to herbal extracts.
- These ingredients are formulated to target your weight loss from different angles. Including mental focus, energy, thermogenesis, and food cravings.
Each bottle of Burn MF contains 90 capsules, lasting you a month if you take the recommended 3 capsules per day.
The most curious thing about Burn MF? Unlike most fat burners, its primary focus isn’t on burning fat – but also on:
- Enhancing your mental energy
- Boosting focus
- Helping you stay on track with your diet and avoid cravings
Sounds good! However, we’re interested if Burn MF had to sacrifice some important fat-burning ingredients in order to make way for these energy and mood-boosting herbs.
Let’s have a closer look.
How to use Beyond Raw Burn MF
The dosage instructions for Beyond Raw Burn MF are as follows:
- 3 capsules daily with or without food.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day
- Never take close to bedtime as it has high amounts of caffeine
Beyond Raw Burn MF ingredients
- Niacin – A basic yet foundational B vitamin for health and wellness. According to Examine, users should be careful when supplementing this ingredient, as it can ironically increase insulin resistance, leading to faster weight gain.
- Silician Red Orange Extract – Provides a powerful punch of antioxidants which can trigger your metabolism to burn more calories.
- OptiNOS Proprietary Blend – This blend contains ingredients like curcuma and others that have been shown to boost blood flow throughout the body. Doesn’t help with weight loss directly.
- Caffeine Blend – This is a blend of caffeine anhydrous and targeted release caffeine from coffee robusta seeds, which provides cleaner energy. Still, 300mg of caffeine per serving is a lot if you can’t tolerate aggressive amounts.
- L-Theanine (Suntheanine®) – Found in some teas and mushrooms, L-Theanine helps smoothen the jitters and other negative side effects of high doses of caffeine.
- Capsimax® – Finally, a proper weight loss ingredient! This can actually directly impact your metabolic rate, leading to faster calorie burn. (see a study on cayenne pepper)
- Methylliberine – Methylliberine is a chemical found in coffee beans, cocoa, and other herbs. It can raise your mental energy, but it’s not studied enough to be considered an effective weight loss aid.
- Piperine – Also known as black pepper extract, it helps to improve digestion of other ingredients in Beyond Raw Burn MF formula.
- Huperzine A – This is a plant compound. Although it has no direct weight loss effects, Huperzine A can affect your focus which will help you stay on track mentally.
Our Thoughts on the Ingredients
Many unusual choices in there.
We like that Burn MF is different from your typical fat burner, in the sense that it uses mood-enhancing ingredients that can increase your mental willpower.
But it’s omitted some of the best appetite suppressants and thermogenics to make way for these nootropic herbs. As a result, Burn MF isn’t the best formula around if you’re looking to avoid food cravings.
Since it’s a relatively new product, not many reviews have been written on Beyond Raw MF at the time of writing this. On GNC it currently has two 5-star reviews, one 3-star review, and one 1-star review.
Andrew K. said; “Works great (I’m not a scientist so my evaluation is purely anecdotal evidence) but it’s too expensive compared to other similar products. I spaced the three pill serving throughout the day (1 per major meal) so that I wasn’t dumping an insane amount of caffeine into my system.”
Nicki2Fit had a great experience and didn’t seem to get any side effects from the high dose of caffeine. She said; “Even though there is a lot of caffeine, I never feel jittery and I take all 3 in the morning on an empty stomach first thing in the am before I workout.”
Joe C. wrote: “too strong for the common user, lack of zen focus. Don’t take this stuff, unless you really want to have a bad day. Sure, it gives you the drive, but it comes with great angst that things aren’t going your way. Waste of money. Unless you’re legally fighting a battle.”
Side Effects of Beyond Raw Burn MF
Beyond Raw Burn MF uses high-quality patented ingredients, and except for the caffeine, the dosages of its ingredients are spot on.
If you tend to get jitters or crash after high amounts of caffeine, then we’d suggest exercising caution when taking Burn MF!
Some of the side effects Beyond Raw Burn MF can cause if you’re intolerant to high doses of caffeine include:
- Mood swings
- Energy crashes
- High blood pressure
- Heart palpitations
Pros and Cons of Beyond Raw Burn MF
Beyond Raw Burn MF offers a few benefits that aren’t typical of fat burners. These include improved memory and mental clarity, as well as increased muscle pumps.
It does have to sacrifice some of its fat-burning ingredients to achieve that, which results in a more balanced fat burner. Some would say, a jack of all trades, master of none.
- Uses high dose of caffeine to keep your energy levels topped up
- Silician Red Orange Extract has metabolism-boosting antioxidants
- Cayenne Chili Pepper is excellent for calorie burning
- Contains a lot of mood boosters to help with the mental aspect of dieting
- Costly – $49 per month’s supply
- Missing Green Tea Extract, Chromium, and an appetite suppressant
- Not as effective as some other options in the ‘fat-burning’ department
Final Thoughts on Beyond Raw Burn MF
Beyond Raw Burn MF is a good supplement. We wouldn’t say it’s the best, because it’s missing so many of the best natural ingredients, but it does offer something unique to the fat burner market, which is improved focus and energy.
It’s a more balanced product that doesn’t focus too much on directly burning fat, but instead giving you the mental boost so you can stay on track with your diet and avoid snacking.
The ingredient quality is top-notch, there are no unnecessary fillers or harmful junk. If you don’t mind the aggressive dose of caffeine (300mg), and the price that puts it on par with the market leading fat burner supplements ($49 per bottle), Beyond Raw Burn MF is worth checking out.
For the current highest rated fat burners, follow this link: https://quincandy.com/best-fat-burner-supplements/
We’ve also reviewed: Beyond Raw Chemistry Labs L-Carnitine