This is our Huge Nutrition Eliminate Review, a fat burner designed to help you optimize fat loss with a multi-pronged approach.
Featuring 13 different ingredients, Eliminate is designed to:
- Supercharge your energy levels
- Suppress appetite
- Reduce cravings
A thermogenic fat burner, Eliminate costs $49.95 and contains 90 capsules per bottle (30 servings). It’s claimed to help enhance weight loss by stimulating your body to burn more calories via increased heat production.
We can attest that this is a potent fat burner. It has caffeine and a few other aggressive stimulants. You will definitely feel them kicking in.
However, this is a double-edge sword because it leads to side effects – including heavy energy crashes, anxiety, and insomnia among others.
In this review you’ll find out:
- How to use Eliminate Fat Burner
- Are the ingredients effective and safe?
- Pros and Cons, price-to-value ratio, and our overall thoughts on who this fat burner is (and isn’t) for
Let’s get into it.
What do we recommend?
>Top 5 Fat Burners of This Year<
How to Use Eliminate Fat Burner
The manufacturer’s recommendation is to start with 3 capsules per day in the morning with or without food. If you’re new to fat burner supplements, especially those that contain high amounts of caffeine like Eliminate, it’s a good idea to start with just 1 capsule.
One remark regarding the dosage of Eliminate Fat Burner; only 1 serving per day won’t do you much good!
Taking 3 capsules at once seems simple and convenient, which it is. However, you’re sacrificing the effects between the doses.
The highest-ranked fat burner on the market use 3-4 daily servings for a reason. This way of dosing keeps your body topped up with the beneficial ingredients throughout the whole day. With just 1 serving, you’re getting a short spike in effects, and then it wears off until your next dose which is 24 hours away.
Huge Nutrition Eliminate: The Ingredients
The ingredient formula of Huge Eliminate fat burner is a mixed bag.
It contains everything from proven fat burners like caffeine and green coffee bean, to some less effective ingredients like Forskolin, Grains of Paradise, and Lean GBB.
There are also a few ingredients that are too aggressive for my liking, such as Yohimbine HLC. This ingredient is known to cause heart palpitations, excessive anxiety and other issues, especially when paired with other stimulants like caffeine. As a result, it’s no surprise that Yohimbine is banned in countries like Australia and the UK.
Another controversial ingredient in Huge Nutrition Eliminate is Titanium Dioxide which is banned in some European countries, due to its potential cancerogenic effects. And this isn’t even the last banned ingredient in this supplement; Eliminate Fat Burner also contains Deterenol which, while effective at breaking down your stored body fat, has been linked to heart problems.
Not all is ugly with this product though! On a positive note, Eliminate Fat Burner has its ingredient doses listed clearly, which means we can see everything on the label, and assess the doses for safety. You might say; “well, duh, isn’t that what all supplements should do?” Well, yes, they should – but many aren’t!
Many fat burner supplements tend to use what’s called a proprietary blend which hides ingredient doses, only showing their total amount. This prevents you from knowing exactly how much of what ingredient the manufacturer has put into the product.
So props once again to Huge Nutrition Eliminate for being transparent. Let’s now proceed to take a closer look at the ingredients.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) (1000mg) – this is a common ingredient in fat burners that may help you burn some extra fat by boosting your mitochondria. Although, there are far superior options available, such as cayenne pepper.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract (400mg) – this is a great choice. It helps slow down the absorption of carbs in your gut which helps prevent insulin spikes and post-meal sleepiness.
- 5-HTP (300mg) – a nice mood support ingredient that helps your brain make more serotonin, often called a neurotransmitter of happiness (it can make you sleepy too).
- Caffeine Anhydrous (200mg) – great choice as far as fat burning is concerned. Caffeine works wonders at elevating your energy levels; enabling you to be motivated to train harder and spend more calories throughout the day.
- L-Theanine (100mg) – this is a ‘ying’ to caffeine’s ‘yang’. It helps to smoothen out the jitters and other negative side effects by calming your brain’s neuronal activity.
- Di-Caffeine Malate (50mg) – this is another, unnecessary in my opinion, source of caffeine. It’s thought to release slower than regular caffeine which results in cleaner effects, though there aren’t many studies to prove this notion.
- Forskolin Extract (50mg) – Forskolin is an active component of a plant called Coleus Forskholii. It’s thought to activate a molecule in your body called cAMP which is involved in fat breakdown. Don’t get too excited though, as according to Examine.com, Forskolin’s effects on cAMP are too weak to make a difference.
- Paradoxine Grains of Paradise (50mg) – Grains of Paradise has recently become a popular ingredient in fat loss supplements. Related to the ginger family, it’s thought to promote thermogenesis, a process where your body starts burning off more calories as it tries to regulate its core temperature.
- Hordenine HCL (25mg) – Hordenine works as a noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor, which means it allows for more of the stress hormone to stay in your body instead of being broken down. Higher noradrenaline levels mean you’ll burn more calories, but you’ll also feel more anxious, tense, irritable, and prone to having food binges.
- Theophylline (25mg) – This compound is used to relax and open your airways, which makes it easier to breathe. There are no reliable studies showing it will help you burn fat, though.
- Lean GBB (15mg) – This is a naturally occurring molecule that works as a building block for carnitine. Since many foods including animal products have plenty of carnitine, and you’re already getting some through this supplement, Lean GBB is unnecessary here.
- Isopropylnorsynephrine (10mg) – also known as Deterenol, this synthetic ingredient is banned in most countries due to the risk of causing cardiac arrest!
- Yohimbine HCL (2mg) – Yohimbine as we noted, is a controversial addition. This harsh stimulant floods your body with adrenaline and noradrenaline, which can cause a whole host of issues when combined with other aggressive stimulants in Eliminate (more on that in the side effects section).
Our Thoughts on the Ingredient Profile
Eliminate Fat Burner is definitely capable of burning fat off your body.
It is strong, it is aggressive, and it is potent at enhancing your metabolic rate.
Now, unless you’re used to taking stimulants every day, this amount will probably also give you irritability, jitters, increased stress, and other side effects.
So the only question left is; are the benefits worth the risk?
That’s something you’ll need to judge for yourself!
The Five of the Best Fat Burners of 2023
Does Eliminate Fat Burner Have Side Effects?
As we’ve discusses, Eliminate by Huge Nutrition uses a combination of stimulants, some of which are highly aggressive (and even banned in some instances), so it naturally come with a risk of side effects.
- Heart palpitations and anxiety
- Lack of focus
- Heavy jitters and energy crashes
- High blood pressure
- Racing heart
Needelss to say, it’s important that you talk to your doctor if you suffer from any condition before taking this supplement.
Huge Supplements Eliminate Review Summary
This is a hardcore fat burner. It’s intended for veteran gym-goers and those who know exactly what they’re taking.
If you’re new to fat burners, or just generally unsure whether to buy this supplement, it’s best to do more research to make sure you get a fat burner that works but is also safe.
Plus, Eliminate costs $49.95 per bottle, which is more than some of the market-leading fat burners that, on the whole, offer better bang for the buck.
- High dose of caffeine to boost your energy and metabolism
- Reduces insulin and sugar spikes to prevent excess hunger
- Effective at helping to break down body fat
- Uses 3 banned and potentially harmful ingredients – titanium dioxide, Detrenol, and Yohimbine
- A heavy dose of stimulants
- Only 1 daily serving – leaving a big gap in effects
- Extremely aggressive in effects and likely to cause issues like anxiety
Garbage products and garbage customer service. Don’t waste your money!!! Don’t say you weren’t warned!