Instant Knockout vs Hunter Burn: which is better for fat loss and energy levels? Which will give you better bang for your buck? Our team analyzes Instant Knockout’s and Hunter Burn’s ingredients to determine their benefits, side effects, and more.
Instant Knockout vs Hunter Burn – The Overview
- Produced by Roar Ambition
- Designed for men and women
- 100% natural ingredients – caffeine, nutrients, and plant extracts
- 30-day supply costs $59/£35, but the price drops when buying in bulk
- 120 capsules per bottle
- 1 capsule, 4 times per day for consistent fat loss support
- Sold on the official website only: https://www.instantknockout.com/
Instant Knockout, originally developed in 2015 by Roar Ambition for pro Athletes and MMA fighters. To help them cut weight for fights as fast as naturally possible.
Due to the product’s popularity, Instant Knockout quickly became available for customers around the world. Ever since then, it’s enjoyed excellent reviews and top rankings on numerous sites.
Instant Knockout formula gets updated every 6-12 months to keep it up-to-date. It was recently upgraded to Instant Knockout CUT; now featuring more effective and bioavailable ingredients for fat burning.
Instant Knockout’s ingredients are designed to ‘incinerate’ body fat by putting your metabolism into higher gear with its natural thermogenic activity.
Its serving size of 4 capsules per day make its effects last throughout the day and night.
And thanks to caffeine inside, it will give you plenty of energy and focus to see your workouts through.
- Made by Roar Ambition
- Designed for men 30+
- Contains nutrients and plant extracts
- Suppresses appetite, boosts mood, boosts calorie burning
- Excellent deals when buying in bulk, 1 bottle costs $75/£55
- 180 capsules per bottle
- 2 capsules, 3 times per day
- Official website: https://www.hunterevolve.com/hunter-burn
Interestingly, Hunter Burn is also made by Roar Ambition, albeit a little later (2018).
Hunter Burn is the fat burner specifically made for busy affluent men in their 30s and beyond. Men who could use ‘a boost’ in any of the following aspects of their life:
- Fat burning
- Mental energy and willpower
- Healthy muscle mass and body composition
- Mood & cognitive well-being
As you can see, Hunter Burn isn’t only aimed at burning unwanted fat. It also focuses on helping you get more out of your workouts, improve your daily energy, and even make you feel better mentally.
Hunter Burn achieves this by using well-known natural ingredients like Green Matcha Tea, L-Theanine, and vitamin D3. All of which are studied for their profound impact on mood.
Vitamin D is added in highly effective amounts to support your natural hormone levels, too. This vitamin is studied for its ability to raise testosterone while reducing excess female hormone estrogen, a hormone associated with man boobs and weight gain.
Although it’s more expensive than Instant Knockout, Hunter Burn offers a lot in terms of ingredient quality, value, and dosages.
Here’s a closer look at the ingredients of both products.
Instant Knockout vs Hunter Burn – The Ingredients
The effectiveness of a fat burner ultimately boils down to the ingredients it contains.
Therefore, the winner between Hunter Burn and Instant Knockout will be the one that has better ingredients – and in better doses.
See for yourself:
Instant Knockout Ingredients
Instant Knockouts’ ingredients are all-natural. They’re also scientifically backed, and some of them are are favorites for weight loss.
Based on our experience and testing, Instant Knockout currently boasts one of the fastest-acting ingredients in any fat burner. You should see significant results in the mirror after 2-3 months of using this product.
More immediate benefits you’ll notice from Instant Knockout’s ingredients include a boost in energy levels, increased mental focus, and reduction in food cravings.
The formula is also designed to protect your muscle mass. So while you’re working out you won’t experience muscle wastage from a lack of calories.
Here’s a closer look:
- Vitamins B6 and B12 – key for energy production and fat loss.
- Zinc – helps boost mood, and stops cortisol from causing weight gain.
- Chromium – smoothens blood sugar levels after meals, reduces cravings.
- Green Tea Extract – ramps up metabolism, promotes cellular health.
- Green Coffee Extract – reduces how many carbs you absorb from food.
- Cayenne Powder – a strong thermogenic which adds fire to your metabolism, leading to increased calorie-burn in the process.
- Glucomannan – natural swiber which, upon ingestion, swells in your stomach, leading to feelings to fullness and satiety.
- Caffeine – Study after study shows it enhances and optimizes fat loss
- Black Pepper Extract – Ties the whole Instant Knockout formula together, helping with the digestion and absorption of other ingredients.
Hunter Burn Ingredients
Looking through their ingredients, you’ll notice many similarities between Hunter Burn and Instant Knockout.
But there are quite a few differences, too.
While Instant Knockout has 10 active ingredients, Hunter Burn uses 6 but in bigger doses.
Instant Knockout also uses Caffeine Anhydrous (75mg per capsule) as its main fat burning ingredient. This is common amongst the best fat burner supplements, but some people might prefer a supplement which doesn’t use pure caffeine.
In that case, Hunter Burn will be worth looking for as it relies on Matcha Green Tea Extract as a ‘secondary’ source of caffeine. With 200mg of Matcha Green Tea per daily serving, Hunter Burn will boost your calorie expenditure while also enhancing mental focus – thanks to Matcha tea’s powerful catechins.
Hunter Burn contains Glucomannan too, however, at a much larger dose (3g vs 1.8g). The higher the volume of Glucomannan the more it can swell in your stomach – and by extension lead to increased feelings of satiety.
Hunter Burn also contains L-Theanine and Vitamin D3, which can alleviate symptoms of brain fog, moodiness, and irritability. L-Theanine actually goes perfectly well with the caffeine from Green Matcha Tea, smoothening out caffeine’s jitters while enhancing its positive energizing effects.
- Vitamin D3 – assists in testosterone synthesis, boosts muscle growth.
- Glucomannan – dietary fiber that makes you feel full after ingestion.
- White Kidney Bean Extract – contains chlorogenic acid which is linked to weight loss, improved gut health, and appetite regulation.
- L-Theanine – a naturally occurring amino acid that promotes calm and focused headspace, perfectly complementing stimulant effects of other ingredients.
- Matcha Green Tea – a natural source of caffeine and polyphenol antioxidants that protect your cells from inflammation as well as promote fat tissue ‘browning,’ making you burn more calories as fat.
- Cayenne Pepper – natural thermogenic that acts on your metabolic activity, raising your caloric expenditure in the process.
The Bottom Line: Both Instant Knockout and Hunter Burn boast excellent formulas. However, if you have problem with food cravings, then we’d go with Hunter Burn as it contains more Glucomannan specifically for that purpose – helping you to avoid weight gain from snacking. Instant Knockout, on the other hand, is more effective at burning off existing body fat and energizing you due to its higher caffeine content.
Instant Knockout vs Hunter Burn – Side Effects
Instant Knockout and Hunter Burn are both well-researched and safe products. You shouldn’t get any side effects from either one.
The caffeine dose in Instant Knockout is 75mg per capsule, and about 40mg per capsule in Hunter Burn.
These are really light caffeine doses (less than a cup of coffee), but if you’re very sensitive to caffeine, then Hunter Burn is less likely to give you ‘the jitters’.
With that said, no matter which product you pick, don’t take them close to bedtime as caffeine can disrupt sleep – even in low amounts!
Cost & Where to Buy?
Instant Knockout will cost you $59 or £35 per bottle. The good news is, you can get amazing discounts and deals when you buy this product in bulk.
E.g. 3 bottles of Instant Knockout gets you 1 extra bottle for free, plus fast and free worldwide shipping.
This product is produced in cGMP and FDA approved facilities. So the quality is as clean as it gets.
The same goes for Hunter Burn, however, due to having more capsules per bottle (180 vs 120), it’s more expensive.
Hunter Burn costs $75 or £55 per bottle. Obviously, this product is intended for more serious, affluent users who don’t want any compromises, but only the very best fat burning ingredients in large effective doses.
Still, you can save money when you buy more than one bottle of Hunter Burn, much like with Instant Knockout.
Both Instant Knockout and Hunter Burn are available to buy on the official website only.
Buy Instant Knockout here: https://www.instantknockout.com/
Buy Hunter Burn here: https://www.hunterevolve.com/hunter-burn
That finalizes our Instant Knockout vs Hunter Burn comparison!
Here are the final scores:
- Brand Authority and Product Quality: Draw
- Ingredients and Research: Instant Knockout
- Serving Size: Hunter Burn
- Safety: Draw
- Cost and Value: Instant Knockout
- Fat Burning Effects: Instant Knockout
- Appetite Suppression Effects: Hunter Burn
- Energy: Instant Knockout
- Mood & Mental Focus: Hunter Burn
If we had to pick, we’d go with Instant Knockout as it’s the fastest fat burner we’ve used up to date. But Hunter Burn is a great option for busy men who want to reduce sugar cravings and unnecessary snacking, which can be massive in preventing weight gain.
The key difference between the two products is that Instant Knockout uses caffeine as the main pure ingredient for fat loss, and is intended for both men and women.
Hunter Burn is designed for men 30+ only, it contains more Glucomannan to promote satiety, and it uses caffeine from a secondary source (Matcha Green Tea) in lower amounts for those who’re caffeine sensitive.
Hunter Burn is the pricier of the two, but if you have the cash, it’s definitely worth a god – you’ll love its appetite-regulating and mood-enhancing effects.