Instant Knockout vs PhenQ – which one will give you more energy and focus to resist food cravings, which one will help your body burn more calories (and fat) faster, and which one is healthier for daily use?
Make sure to read on as we answer all of these questions and more down below!
Instant Knockout, now known as Instant Knockout CUT, is a fat burner from a well-known specialist company Roar Ambition. They’re from the UK but ship worldwide from their warehouses in England and USA.
One interesting thing we learned about Instant Knockout is that it gets updated every 6-12 months as new research on the best fat burning ingredients comes out.
What this tells me is that we aren’t getting a product that is made a decade ago and forgotten about – Roar Ambition actually consult with nutritionists, researchers, and health & fitness experts on a regular basis to keep their formula up to date.
So that’s great! But, what are Instant Knockout’s benefits and how does it compare to PhenQ?
Well, Instant Knockout was initially developed for Pro MMA fighters to help them cut weight for fights.
Completely natural and comprised of herbs, nutrients, and plant extracts, Instant Knockout promises:
- Faster weight loss – see results quicker
- Improved hunger control – less snacking, fewer cravings
- Better energy and focus – feel increased mental willpower, stay on top of your diet
With 120 capsules per bottle, Instant Knockout has a serving size of 4 capsules spread evenly throughout the day. This kind of dosing allows for Instant Knockout’s energizing effects to last you the entire day and maintain its fat burning effects at night.
Official Website: www.instantknockout.com/
With fast worldwide shipping, it’s only available on the official website. And you get excellent deals on bulk purchases (e.g. buy 3 bottles get 1 extra for free, plus free worldwide shipping).
Although pricey at $59 per bottle, it’s got 90-day money back guarantee. Instant Knockout is also manufactured in state of the art, cGMP and FDA approved facilities to ensure cleanliness and quality, which is why many users rate it as an excellent value for money.
Okay, Instant Knockout has left good initial impressions for us. But what about its competitor, PhenQ?
PhenQ is a weight loss pill that aims to help you:
- Lose weight
- Snack less
- Have more energy
Essentially, it claims to offer similar benefits as Instant Knockout. However, PhenQ also has one ingredient that is reported to flush water out of your system. This means you’ll need to be especially careful about drinking enough water throughout the day to avoid dehydration with PhenQ.
Persistent hunger and sugar cravings are probably the biggest enemies of weight loss. The easier you control your appetite, the more likely you’ll see your goals through.
Just like Instant Knockout, PhenQ claims to help with this as well as make you feel better mentally overall.
As popular as PhenQ is, though, not a lot is known about its manufacturers. We know it’s made by a Cyprus-based company Wolfson Berg Limited, but they aren’t too open on sharing much more about their history, how they conduct their product research, and other things some customers would probably appreciate knowing!
But let’s put that aside for a moment, and start to look into the main question of this post: does PhenQ actually work? And is it better or worse than Instant Knockout at helping you lose weight and have more energy and willpower?
Well, let’s find out!
Instant Knockout vs PhenQ – The Ingredients
Perhaps the most important part of a good fat burner is the ingredients and their amounts added into it.
Let’s see what ingredients can be found in Instant Knockout and PhenQ with a explanation of how they work in your body:
Instant Knockout Ingredients
- Vitamin B6 (5mg) – This vitamin helps your body make energy, improves your focus, and assists in the conversion of fatty acids into ATP energy in your mitochondria cells.
- Vitamin B12 (10mcg) – Vitamin B12 is needed to make red blood cells, along with assisting in nerve function and efficient energy release.
- Zinc (10mg) – Zinc balances your hormones such as cortisol (the stress hormone) which can cause weight gain when too elevated.
- GTF Chromium (100mcg) – GTF Chromium is highly bioavailable, efficiently absorbed form of chromium that stabilizes your blood sugars, curbs cravings, and helps prevent you from gaining unwanted weight.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (500mg) – Aside from being one of the best thermogenics on the natural market, Green Tea Extract also provides disease-fighting catechin antioxidants, as well as a small amount of caffeine and L-Theanine to provide a clean, long-lasting focus.
- Green Coffee Bean Leaf Extract (100mg) – This slows down the absorption of carbohydrates in your gut, preventing weight gain.
- Cayenne Pepper Fruit Powder (100mg) – A strong dose of a strong ingredient. Cayenne Pepper heats up your metabolism so it has to burn more calories with each passing hour in order to cool down.
- Glucomannan (Konjac Root) (1800mg) – This is one of our current highest-ranked ingredients for appetite suppression. Glucomannan swells in your stomach upon ingestion and combined with water, it can make a profound impact on your overall satiety levels throughout the day.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (300mg) – A powerful and efficient dose of this fast-acting CNS stimulant, it puts your metabolism into overdrive while also boosting up your mental capacities to train harder for longer. However, if you’re very sensitive to caffeine, you may want to take a little less of Instant Knockout as 300mg can be too high to start with!
- Black Pepper Extract (10mg) – This boosts the absorption of other ingredients in Instant Knockout, making them more potent at burning fat. A highly effective dose too!
Visit Instant Knockout’s Official Website to Learn More About Its Ingredients: https://www.instantknockout.com/ingredients
- Calcium Carbonate (625mg) – One study showed that Calcium Carbonate is better than other types of calcium at inducing weight loss, but it’s important to note this is just one study, and it used a dose of 800mg per day, which is almost 200mg more than what’s found in PhenQ!
- Caffeine Anhydrous (150mg) – A great ingredient for thermogenesis and fat burning, it also gives you plenty of energy to push through exercise.
- L-Carnitine (142.5mg) – This is a very controversial ingredient; some argue it’s ineffective and just takes up capsule space, others swear by its fat burning effects. The studies are just as mixed. What I can tell you, though, is that L-Carnitine needs to be taken in GRAMS in order to gain any benefits it may have; 142mg found in PhenQ isn’t enough!
- a-Lacy (25mg) – This is unfortunately yet another unproven ingredient, it may hold some weight loss potential but we’d hold off from recommending it as one of the best ingredients until more research comes out.
- Nopal (20mg) – Also known as Prickly Pear, this is a good ingredient for controlling your blood sugar levels and helping with food cravings.
- Capsicum Extract (8mg) – An excellent thermogenic that raises your core temperature and by extension, your basal metabolic rate. The dose is way too low though!
- Niacin (4mg) – A basic yet essential B vitamin that, amongst its many functions, helps to convert the foods you eat into usable energy. A good choice!
- Piperine (3mg) – Another great choice in PhenQ, this actually helps tie up the rest of the formula so it works more efficient.
- Chromium Picolinate (80mcg) – This helps control blood sugar spikes, so you don’t feel as groggy after eating those carb-rich meals. Although not as bioavailable as GTF Chromium, it can still exert plenty of benefit!
Instant Knockout vs PhenQ – Side Effects
Instant Knockout is a well-researched supplement and doesn’t have any ingredients that can cause serious side effects. The dosages are also within clinically researched ranges, so if you’re an average healthy person, there shouldn’t be any worries.
That said, Instant Knockout has more caffeine than PhenQ, which means people who’re intolerant to the drug may experience jitters and restlessness.
Therefore, it’s important that you talk to your doctor before taking these supplements if you aren’t sure how you’ll react to them!
Conclusion to Instant Knockout vs PhenQ
So that concludes our Instant Knockout vs PhenQ comparison.
Here are the final results.
The ingredients: Instant Knockout
Dosage Frequency: Instant Knockout
Brand Trust and Reputation: Instant Knockout
Price: Instant Knockout ($59 vs PhenQ’s $69)
All in all, PhenQ has some great ingredients, but many of them are underdosed, and it’s missing a few core thermogenics and appetite suppressants that would make it more effective.
We feel that overall, Instant Knockout offers a more complete package and for less money. That said, if you’re extremely sensitive to caffeine, PhenQ might be the better choice as it contains less of this ingredient.
Click Here to Visit Instant Knockout’s Website
Leave a Reply