For many people, burning fat can seem next to impossible.
Even if you’re seriously committed to your weight loss journey, there are so many hurdles that make losing fat and keeping it off for good a really difficult task.
But staying unhealthy is not an option. By getting leaner, you’re giving your body a whole host of benefits. Obviously, you’ll look better, feel proud of your achievement, and you may also attract positive comments from people around you.
Beyond these, arguably superficial, benefits, fat loss also brings you benefits like reduced risk of diseases, improved cognitive and physical functioning, and an enhanced life quality overall.
To achieve a consistent loss of body weight, you’ll need to ensure optimal: appetite suppression to avoid food cravings, energy expenditure to burn more calories, and fat lipolysis to actually use fat as fuel instead of glucose.
This is where fat burners like Prime Shred come in. They contain natural ingredients that can help push your body to burn more calories when you exercise and eat healthily, along with improving your mood and feelings of satiety so you don’t snack when you shouldn’t.
Sound good? Let’s now see if Prime Shred can do any of that by inspecting its ingredients, safety profile and more.
Prime Shred Fat Burner Review at a Glance
- Ingredients are shown to cause fat loss (mainly in mice)
- A sure way to become more energetic
- Free from soy, dairy and gluten
- NON-GMO and free from artificial colouring and preservatives
- Quite expensive at £34.95 + shipping (although comes with money-back guarantee)
- Can cause side effects
- Contains over 800mg of caffeine in total (that’s twice the recommended dose!)
- Not many reviews online
- Only available at the company’s website
What do we recommend?
About Pre Prime Shred Fat Burner
Prime Shred Fat Burner is a hardcore product designed to speed up the fat-burning process. It claims to do so by activating thermogenesis, which in turn causes stored at to turn into energy.
The product is said to:
- Activate fat-burning hormones
- Increase mental clarity and gym performance
- Amplify fat burning
It was designed for both men and women, although those who are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to get pregnant should not use the product.
Created by Muscle Club Ltd – a company based in the UK, but they manufacture their products in the US.
How to use Prime Shred Fat Burner
Take three capsules a day, roughly 20 minutes before breakfast. It can be taken on both training days and off days.
As it contains a lot of caffeine, do not take Prime Shred Fat Burner before bed (or you will turn into a zombie the next day!).
The tub contains a 1-month supply.
Prime Shred Fat Burner Ingredients
The ingredients in this product are quite interesting because, as much as any fat burner needs caffeine, this fat burner contains 4 sources of the stimulant! That’s enough to jiggle up not only your fat storages but also your whole body as well (think, I’m-so-hyped-up-I-could-dance-all-night kind of feeling!). If you have a shaky heart, we certainly would advise caution!
Are you ready to get your eyes jiggling, too? Great! Here are the main ingredients in the Prime Shred Fat Burner:
- Green Tea Extract (500mg) – it mainly works by boosting antioxidants in the body but is also a source of caffeine.
There are many benefits of this ingredient, such as improving cognitive function and heart health, but it’s most notably known for aiding weight loss. For this reason, it may be the single most potent supplement on the market, right now!
- Green Coffee (100mg) – less well-known than regular coffee, yet still packs a punch! It’s basically unroasted coffee beans, which makes it less chemically processed. Green coffee has been found to help decrease body fat in obese mice (!). But does it work as well for humans? More research needs to be done.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (225mg) – a processed form of coffee. It’s said to help with sports performance, but if overdosed, can also be fatal! Remember, adults should not take more than 400mg of caffeine a day.
- Cayenne Pepper (200mg) – contains a chemical called ‘capsaicin’, which has been studied for its effects on body fat. Even though the studies to date are promising, we need more long-term ones to truly know if it works. It also helps with boosting metabolism and promoting blood flow to tissues.
- L-Tyrosine (300mg) – it increases adrenaline, which can help with sport’s performance. Additionally, it is useful for regulating thyroid hormones, melanin production and producing enzymes.
- DMAE (15mg) – most of the studies completed on this compound were done on children and suggest that it may elevate mood and help with skin conditions. Importantly, you should not be taking this if you’re pregnant or suffer from epilepsy or schizophrenia.
- Vitamin B Complex (15mg of B3, 1.3mg of B6, 24mcg of B12) – apparently, B vitamins can increase metabolism (in mice!). They may do so by burning carbohydrates more efficiently in people who take them regularly.
- Bioperine (5mg) – it’s actually patented! It may aid with digestion and food absorption, by activating thermogenesis (heat production process that may help to burn more fat).
- Rhodiola Rosea Root (250mg) – as it’s an adaptogen, it may assist with stress reduction, fight fatigue and improve mood. It may also help with fat loss by activating certain enzymes in the body that are responsible for fat storage.
- Vegetable Capsule – plant-based and perfect for vegans.
Are you a female looking to lose weight? See this:
There aren’t any reviews of Prime Shred Fat Burner on websites such as Amazon or trust pilot, so we can’t comment on the legitimacy of the product. For this reason, we think it may be useful to look into more renowned products first before taking the plunge with Prime Shred Fat Burner.
Does Prime Shred Fat Burner Have Side Effects?
Yes! Many of the ingredients listed in this product can have, sometimes severe, side effects. Some of them could include:
- skin rashes
Make sure you’re not sensitive to any of the ingredients before buying this product.
If you’re suffering from health conditions (especially those of the heart), you should probably stay away from this product altogether.
Even though Prime Shred Fat Burner contains many extensively studied ingredients that are proven to work for fat loss, this product can also leave you feeling worse off.
Its extensive list of adverse effects can be quite scary, but keep in mind that it’s quite normal for fat burners to contain hardcore ingredients.
That’s said, due to the large amounts of caffeine in this particular brand, we wouldn’t advise you to take this before bed or if you have chronic conditions.
Keeping all this in mind, Prime Shred Fat Burner is GMO-free, safe for vegans and can make you feel more energized and focused during your workout. It also comes with a 100-day money-back guarantee, if that’s important to you.
We think that overall, this product can potentially be beneficial for fat loss. Still, if you’re serious about losing weight, do your research first and consider more renowned products.