Updated with Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2020 Deals!
Finding a good fat burner can be a headache – but it doesn’t have to be. Get informed with this post and discover the leading supplements that are in line with your fitness goals.
Looking for the best fat burners for women that will safely and effectively support your 2020 weight loss journey? Our in-depth testing program will answer your questions and lots more!
We’ve picked and ranked the very finest supplements on offer to make your life a little easier.
- From a genetic standpoint, women are designed to hold more fat than men, making weight loss a tedious process.
This is why we’ve analyzed only the safest, most effective fat burners available to give you that extra ‘push’ and suit the female physiology.
With our own set of rigorous criteria, you can find out which fat burner supplements have what it takes to give you the weight-loss results you’ve dreamed of.
Our approach to picking out the best women’s fat burner is simple yet effective. The product must have 100% natural ingredients that are backed by studies.
We avoid scam products that can cause unwanted side effects like a plague, and check the reputation of the companies and trial these products for 4 weeks, minimum.
The best fat burner should:
- Be powerful & work fast
- Have a safe dose of caffeine
- Raise your metabolic rate
- Help control your cravings
- Have excellent reviews online
Using this, we can give you a complete answer on which products can stand up to big names in the fat burner market.
The Best Fat Burners for Women in 2020
Here they are, our 1-2-3 podium winners…
#1 Overall – Hourglass Fit
Leading the way is women’s only fat burner – Hourglass Fit. This highly targeted product looks sleek and impressive, but how does it hold up to scrutiny?
We’ve carefully picked Hourglass Fit’s formula apart to see if it’s as smart as they say.
Overall, we were very impressed with its ingredient profile.
It contains a completely natural, vegan-friendly formula with ingredients that work together to ‘attack’ fat from multiple angles. It’s designed to:
- Boost your metabolism
- Eradicate food cravings
- Reduce fat storage
- Give you that leaner, confident look
Every ingredient in the formula is top of the line and is dosed clinically to help maximize your results from training and eating healthily.
Official Website: https://www.roarambition.com/hourglass-fit
Although we saw thermogenics and appetite suppressants in the mix, there are no stimulants in Hourglass Fit, which made us naturally intrigued how it gives so much energy.
However, since a lot of women actually prefer stim-free formulas, it could be a win-win.
Here’s what’s inside the fat burner:
- Vitamins B2 and B6 – Shown to help the body become more efficient at using stored glycogen as energy, along with improving carbohydrate metabolism, making carbs less likely to turn into fat. 
- Glucomannan – The best natural appetite suppressant science currently knows of. It’s been shown to significantly reduce hunger. Hourglass Fit contains 3000mg per serving, which is the clinically proven amount needed to prevent food cravings. 
- Capsimax – This is a branded form of cayenne pepper. It triggers thermogenesis, a process where your basal metabolic rate increases. 
- Green Tea – It’s been linked to weight loss in numerous peer-reviewed studies and contains proven fat-burning compounds called catechins which are also anti-inflammatory and good for general health. 
- Chromium – Regulates blood sugar levels, improving how your body uses and stores energy from the food you eat. 
- 5-HTP – Natural amino acid that reduces symptoms of irritability and low mood and doubles up on Hourglass’ appetite suppression effects. 
- Zinc – An essential trace mineral that supports the immune system and metabolism. 
How to Use Hourglass Fit
According to the manufacturers, you should take one capsule, three times daily with your main meals.
However, perhaps it’s best to take it before meals to allow glucomannan, the appetite suppressant, time to swell in your stomach so you won’t overeat at meals.
We took Hourglass Fit for 4 weeks to see what all the fuss is about.
We paired the product with a varied, calorie-restricted meal plan and a 3-time-per-week workout program to see best results.
Overall, we felt the best thing about Hourglass was how good we felt on it. There was a definite increase in willpower and mental focus, and so we were naturally in control of our cravings, and stuck to our diet throughout the whole trialing period! On top of this, we felt energized enough to visit the gym regularly despite our lack of calories!
The main benefits we got from taking Hourglass Fit:
- Great results in the mirror
- A lot less snacking
- Smaller meal portions and still feeling satiated afterward
- Better gym sessions
- Stuck to the diet without any issues
Completely natural and packed with healthful vitamins and plant extracts, Hourglass Fit didn’t give us any side effects. We also like the fact that it didn’t add extra caffeine – Guarana provided a much smoother effect that energized us, without the anxiety or jitters.
- Meets the dieting needs of females
- Enhances results of a healthy lifestyle
- Completely safe, legal, and plant-based
- Extremely low risk of side effects
- Free of aggressive stimulants
- Excellent reviews
- Fantastic “buy one, get one free” offer
- A bit more expensive that competition
- No added stimulants like caffeine if you prefer a stronger kick
They currently run a limited-time deal with extra free bottles when you buy in bulk. Follow the link below to get prices.
Hourglass Fit is Available on the Manufacturer’s Website
#1 Thermogenic and #2 Overall – Instant Knockout
Even though it was originally made for MMA fighters, we feel this is an ideal natural supplement and can be incredibly effective for women.
Created by the highly established company Roar Ambition, this is a top-of-the-line product with a precise serving schedule.
We looked through many of the testimonials online and so many women say it’s helped them get to their weight loss goal.
After reviewing Instant Knockout for ourselves, we think it can help women get leaner in the following ways:
- Boost metabolism
- Give ample energy and focus to have better workouts
- Increase feelings of satiation
- Boost immunity and overall health with its antioxidants
Instant Knockout’s 100% natural formula contains a very reasonable dose of caffeine that’s not too high for females and free of unwanted side effects.
Official Company Website: https://www.roarambition.com/instant-knockout
We’ve seen plenty of similar statements with fat burners before, but after putting it to the test in our rigorous QC program we were very impressed to find it delivered in all departments – fat burning, appetite suppression, and mood and energy.
What’s in Instant Knockout?
- Green tea extract – This is one of the most effective thermogenics on the market. An impressive 11 independent studies reported fat-burning properties in green tea extract.
- Cayenne pepper seeds – Not only are these full of vitamins, they’re also effective at raising your basal metabolic rate.
- Glucomannan – Also known as konjac root extract, it expands in your stomach and consequently reduces the risk of hunger-induced food binges.
- Caffeine – IKO doesn’t have aggressive levels of caffeine like some fat burners do, but it’s still plenty to provide you with hours of clean energy and focus.
- Vitamin B6 – A controlled clinical trial found that supplementing B6 can increase fat oxidation which directly contributes to weight loss.
How to take Instant Knockout
In terms of getting the most out of your fat burners, timing is everything. It’s a good idea to take IKO before you eat a meal, to allow the appetite suppressants in it to help you feel less hungry.
You should take one capsule of Instant Knockout, 4 times per day. So one in the morning on an empty stomach, one just before noon, one in the early afternoon, and the last one around 5 PM.
It’s not just the pros who’re getting the results from using Instant Knockout. We saw a massive number of positive reviews, indicating how well the supplement can work when coupled with the right lifestyle.
As for our personal results, we found IKO to be a high quality product that made some significant changes to our appetite, motivation and overall energy levels.
All in all, it felt much easier to stick to our diet and commit to seeing every workout through – despite being in a calorie deficit. We also felt more motivated and less hangry.
Taking it with a healthy, calorie restricted diet also enabled us to notice the difference in our body’s.
This is what we got from using Instant Knockout:
- Noticeable fat loss
- Less snacking
- More focus and motivation to hit the gym
- Smaller meal portions
- Easier to stick to diet
This product doesn’t come with any kind of synthetic ingredients, and the amount of stimulants is low, so you shouldn’t worry about side effects. None of us noticed any when taking Instant Knockout – we simply kept our coffee and tea intake low throughout the day as this provided enough anyways.
- Intelligent ingredient combination
- Multi-pronged approach to burning fat and controlling diet
- Completely natural and safe formula
- Extremely low risk of side effects
- Transparent label with every ingredient and its respective dose listed clearly
- Backed by scientific research and nutritionists
- Some of the best reviews online
- Premium price range
- Some women prefer caffeine-free formulas
- Only available at InstantKnockout.com
Instant Knockout is Available on the Official Website
#3 – ShredCBD
Taking our third place is one of the most innovative fresh weight management and fat burning products on offer right now – ShredCBD.
What is ShredCBD?
ShredCBD uses the latest and most effective ingredients to help regular females and athletes shed down unwanted fat.
In addition to that, ShredCBD also significantly benefits women who do regular workouts as it’s one of the best natural performance and recovery products we’ve tested.
ShredCBD combines the power of hemp-derived CBD isolate with two other proven fat burning compounds to deliver a very effective method for you to cut back the pounds and help reveal a sleek and aesthetic physique underneath.
After reading other reviews online and trying it for ourself, we rounded up the overall conclusion on ShredCBD:
- Boosts weekly weight loss using a blend of Green Tea and Garcinia Cambogia, and 40mg of CBD per capsule
- CBD promotes fat browning 
- CBD helps regulate cravings by interacting with your brain’s endocannabinoid system 
- Reduces fatigue and makes it easier to fall asleep and wake up in the morning without feeling groggy
- Mood and wellbeing improve, making it easier to see set goals through.
- Reduces cortisol and makes you feel less stressed.
- Super simple to use, 2 capsules per day before meals.
- Fee delivery and our order came in 2 working days.
One downside for UK customers and others around the world is that ShredCBD is only available in the USA at the moment.
We loved trialing ShredCBD and will be continuing to use it as an integral part of our daily supplement stack.
We achieved impressive fat loss results, but what was even more impressive were the improvements to our mood, focus and also sleep and recovery.
We were quite stunned with the whole package that this seemingly simple CBD formula can offer women and so had to put it on our top three.
CBD is stimulant-free too, which means you can take it at any part of the day to enhance your performance without any risk of side effects.
Visit Their Website:
- Brown MJ, Ameer MA, Beier K. Vitamin B6 Deficiency (Pyridoxine) [Updated 2020 May 28]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2020 Jan-.
- Keithley JK, Swanson B, Mikolaitis SL, et al. Safety and efficacy of glucomannan for weight loss in overweight and moderately obese adults. J Obes. 2013;2013:610908. doi:10.1155/2013/610908
- Rogers J, Urbina SL, Taylor LW, et al. Capsaicinoids supplementation decreases percent body fat and fat mass: adjustment using covariates in a post hoc analysis. BMC Obes. 2018;5:22. Published 2018 Aug 13. doi:10.1186/s40608-018-0197-1
- Dulloo AG, Seydoux J, Girardier L, Chantre P, Vandermander J. Green tea and thermogenesis: interactions between catechin-polyphenols, caffeine and sympathetic activity. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 2000;24(2):252‐258. doi:10.1038/sj.ijo.0801101
- Anderson RA. Chromium metabolism and its role in disease processes in man. Clin Physiol Biochem. 1986;4(1):31‐41.
- Parray HA, Yun JW. Cannabidiol promotes browning in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Mol Cell Biochem. 2016;416(1-2):131‐139. doi:10.1007/s11010-016-2702-5
- Morgan CJ, Freeman TP, Schafer GL, Curran HV. Cannabidiol attenuates the appetitive effects of Delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol in humans smoking their chosen cannabis. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2010;35(9):1879‐1885. doi:10.1038/npp.2010.58
- Amer A, Breu J, McDermott J, Wurtman RJ, Maher TJ. 5-Hydroxy-L-tryptophan suppresses food intake in food-deprived and stressed rats. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2004;77(1):137-143. doi:10.1016/j.pbb.2003.10.011
- Wessels I, Maywald M, Rink L. Zinc as a Gatekeeper of Immune Function. Nutrients. 2017;9(12):1286. Published 2017 Nov 25. doi:10.3390/nu9121286