TL;DR METABOLOVE REVIEW SUMMARY
Love Wellness Metabolove offers a simple formula containing ingredients like Green Tea, Selenium, and Chromium, which can help you lose weight and boost energy. But it also comes with a downside of lacking some core ingredients.
The proprietary blend which hides ingredient dosages and complaints about taste and smell are other drawbacks we couldn’t look past. While it should give you a boost in your energy levels and fat burning, the effectiveness is not as good as other leading diet pills. That said, the price of $24.99 and a 30-day money-back guarantee prevents us from complaining any further, and it’s possible to get a refund, too (although the process may be a hassle).
What do we recommend?
About the Product
Love Wellness Metabolove is a daily supplement designed to help you fend off sugar cravings and increase your energy levels.
Interestingly, it says it achieves this without any stimulants, while supporting your metabolism. The key ingredients include Green Tea, Selenium, and Chromium.
Typically, the best weight loss supplements will have some sort of a stimulant to give your metabolism an extra kick. But there are exceptions which work just as well without having to rely on caffeine and the likes.
Is Metabolove one such product? Can it deliver on its promises? Let’s have a closer look.
- Green Tea: Loaded with antioxidants, Green Tea helps to boost your metabolism. It contains catechins, which are shown to increase fat oxidation and promote weight loss to a slight extent. 
- Selenium (55mcg): Selenium is a trace mineral that not just support your overall health, but also plays a vital role in metabolism regulation. It acts as a cofactor for enzymes involved in thyroid hormone metabolism, which can influence your body’s energy spending.
- Chromium (35mcg): Chromium is an essential mineral that helps to curb food cravings.  How does it do this? By supporting healthy blood sugar levels and assisting in the metabolism of carbs, fats, and proteins.
- Metabolove Blend (1250mg):
- L-Carnitine Tartrate: L-Carnitine is an amino acid that shuttles fats into the mitochondria (your cell’s energy factoris), where they can be utilized for energy production instead of being stored as fat. Sounds good in theory but practical results aren’t that impressive. 
- Organic Green Tea Leaf Powder: Green tea is full of antioxidants, including catechins, which are known to be beneficial for our metabolism.
And that’s it. The formula of 4 ingredients in Metabolove is simple, and it’s missing quite a few important weight loss compounds. Cayenne pepper, B-complex vitamins, magnesium, zinc, vitamin D, and glucomannan could all help massively with appetite reduction and fat burning. There’s a reason why the very best fat burners use some of these ingredients.
Does Metabolove Really Work for Weight Loss?
To an extent, yes. Love Wellness Metabolove offers a blend of ingredients that really are shown to support weight management and boost energy levels. The presence of Green Tea, Selenium, and Chromium tells us that it helps with metabolism regulation and reducing food cravings.
But, as we’ve seen, the formula lacks ingredients that would boost its effectiveness in all areas – from energy to weight loss to appetite suppression.
The proprietary blend, while annoying, is not an issue here because it only contains 2 ingredients, and we can guess most of it is L-carnitine.
Taste and Smell
While we haven’t personally tried Love Wellness Metabolove, user reviews online are mixed. Some said that Metabolove capsules have an unpleasant taste and smell, which is odd. The only reason for this that we can think of is that they got an older batch.
Value for Money
Love Wellness Metabolove costs a reasonable $24.99 for a bottle of 60 capsules. You’ll find it at Target, Amazon, and the official website.
While the price point is relatively affordable compared to some other weight loss supplements on the market, there’s a reason why it’s so cheap – the simple ingredient formula doesn’t cost that much to product.
If judging by the customer reviews, Love Wellness Metabolove looks like a safe product. For most people, it shouldn’t be causing any notable side effects. The ingredients themselves are safe and well-dosed, so the risk is really small, unless you’re extremely sensitive to supplements in general and/or are taking meds (in which case talk to your doctor before using Metabolove).
Dosage (How to Take)
The dosage for Love Wellness Metabolove is 2 capsules daily, ideally in the morning with your breakfast.
We’ve already briefly touched upon this, but reviews are mixed. Some people reported positive effects, such as reduced food cravings, more energy, and faster metabolism. But, as with almost any supplements, there are those that didn’t see substantial results. You will need to try it out for yourself to see if it’s the right product for you, if you’re not able to afford anything better at the moment.
Love Wellness Metabolove has simple formula with relatively well-studied ingredients that should help you manage your cravings and boost energy levels.
Where it falls short for us is in the ingredient formula department. Not including additional beneficial ingredients such as cayenne pepper, glucomannan, and vitamin D means it’s nowhere near as effective as other options on the market.
For the price that it’s asking, though, you can’t ask for much more. If you want better, you’ll need to fork out more!
What do we recommend?
- Jurgens TM, Whelan AM, Killian L, Doucette S, Kirk S, Foy E. Green tea for weight loss and weight maintenance in overweight or obese adults. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012 Dec 12;12(12):CD008650. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD008650.pub2. PMID: 23235664; PMCID: PMC8406948.
- Anton SD, Morrison CD, Cefalu WT, Martin CK, Coulon S, Geiselman P, Han H, White CL, Williamson DA. Effects of chromium picolinate on food intake and satiety. Diabetes Technol Ther. 2008 Oct;10(5):405-12. doi: 10.1089/dia.2007.0292. PMID: 18715218; PMCID: PMC2753428.
- Talenezhad N, Mohammadi M, Ramezani-Jolfaie N, Mozaffari-Khosravi H, Salehi-Abargouei A. Effects of l-carnitine supplementation on weight loss and body composition: A systematic review and meta-analysis of 37 randomized controlled clinical trials with dose-response analysis. Clin Nutr ESPEN. 2020 Jun;37:9-23. doi: 10.1016/j.clnesp.2020.03.008. Epub 2020 Apr 18. PMID: 32359762.